One-on-One CAD Lessons & Project Support

Hello CAD professionals, students, and enthusiasts!

I am a CAD Designer with professional experience in product development and engineering projects, having worked with several CAD platforms widely used in industry.

I offer one-on-one CAD lessons, mentoring, and technical support for students, professionals, and enthusiasts who need practical help developing projects, solving specific problems, or improving their CAD skills.

 

How I Can Help

– 3D Modeling

– Assemblies

– Technical Drawings

– Parametric Modeling

– Product Design and Development

– Academic Projects

– University Assignments

– CAD Model Review

– Technical Problem Solving

– Guidance for Personal or Professional Projects

– CAD Modeling and Technical Documentation Best Practices

 

 

CAD Software

I can provide assistance with several CAD platforms, including:

– CATIA V5

– Siemens NX Designcenter

– SolidWorks

– AutoCAD

– Autodesk Inventor

– FreeCAD

 

How the Lessons Work

The focus is on helping you achieve a specific goal, whether you want to learn a particular CAD tool, develop a project, or solve a technical problem.

Each session is tailored to your individual needs. In many cases, you don't need to take a complete course. Instead, I can help you overcome a specific difficulty, complete a project, understand a particular tool or feature, or find the best solution for a given challenge.

 

Who I Work With


  • – Technical school and university students 

    – Engineering and design professionals

    – People working on personal projects

    – Beginner and intermediate CAD users

     

    Remote One-on-One Lessons

    All lessons are conducted remotely, allowing you to learn from wherever you are.

    Classes can be held through Microsoft Teams or another messaging/video-calling platform of your choice, depending on your preference.

    The lessons are conducted live and one-on-one, allowing us to work directly on your questions, projects, and specific learning goals.

     

Experience

I have more than 20 years of experience teaching and providing training in CAD software.

I also have more than 15 years of professional experience as a CAD Designer, primarily using CATIA V5, Siemens NX, and SolidWorks, with experience in the aerospace, automotive, and mechanical engineering industries.

 

Lesson Pricing

Starting at $25 per hour

The $25 hourly rate applies to all supported CAD software. The final rate may vary depending on the complexity and level of the subject or technical support required.

The applicable rate will be confirmed before scheduling the lesson.

 

Contact

If you are interested in one-on-one CAD lessons or technical support, feel free to contact me by email:

citruscaddesign@gmail.com

When contacting me, please include:

– The CAD software you are using

– Your objective

– The type of project or problem you need help with

– Your availability

– Your preferred messaging app (WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.) and your contact information

– I will be happy to review your needs and see how I can help.

– Thank you for visiting, and good luck with your projects!

 

Best regards,
Claudio Citrus

Post a Comment

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem